Startup Summer is a ten-week program that combines a summer internship with a Boulder-Denver area startup company with a series of evening events, all focused on teaching participants the fundamentals of creating and running a successful startup. Interns will face tasks and challenges in the work place that will prepare them for a bright future in entrepreneurship. They will work with some of the hottest startups in Colorado and learn directly from the entrepreneurs who started them. Applicants to the program are dedicated and driven young entrepreneurs with a strong interest in the emerging and exciting world of startups.
Interested in an internship at a startup in Iceland this Summer? click here: http://startupcolorado.com/startup-summer/startup-iceland
Startup Summer offers:
- •A paid ten-week internship with a Front Range startup; the internship will include frequent interaction with the company founders and management team
- •The Startup Summer seminar series featuring prominent entrepreneurs teaching classes on entrepreneurship
- •A weekly social event with business leaders in the community
- •A close-knit community with your peers in Startup Summer in Boulder
- •An end of summer competition with an opportunity to win mentorship from some of Boulder’s ﬁnest entrepreneurs and investors
- •Be actively enrolled in a four year program, preferably as a rising junior or senior, though the program is open to all undergraduates. (We will also consider graduate students enrolled in a Masters or PHD program focused in computer science).
- •Have an academic focus in business, engineering, or computer science (these foci preferred but not required)
- •Produce two letters of reference
- •Have a drive for entrepreneurship and innovation in business and technology
- •Have a business idea at any stage of development or be willing to develop one